Fra: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. januar 2005 02:34
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: More Enablement was[Re: Enablement A Go-Go!!]

Wish I could, but I have to sell a few of those lenses first, because my
Christmas gift to
myself just arrived.  I have in my possession a *ist-D, and of all
things a Vemar 12mm F8
fisheye.  I haven't taken any worth while photos with that particular
combination, but it
does appear to make a full frame fisheye on the *ist-D.  I'll be posting
a few photo when
the time is right.  In the mean time I have to get a bigger CF card than
the one I currently,
it was enough to test the camera with but simply won't do in "normal"
operations.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings