If it's a black one you 'may' get your money back.
If you have an inexpensive lens to put on it make
it your "always with you camera", you won't care much
if it gets damaged or stolen.
Like they say: ANY camera is better than none.
At around $24.00 US it's not a bad price if you don't
expect anything fancy.
And as Frank (I think) said it will use *Pentax glass*!
(A hush comes over the audience) ;-)

Don