The MV is a "gadget?" Please!
I have an MV-1 and love it.
Almost as much as I do my very similar MGs!
It's indeed a simplified version of the beloved ME, all of which lead to the much vaunted MX!
Number one, you have to like mechanical cameras, or all bets are off.
However, if you are okay with mechanical cameras, the MG, the MV and the MV-1 are very capable of providing you with excellent shots!

In this case, at least, "cheap" does not equal poorly designed or constructed...

keith whaley

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:09:16 +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]