because they are working on a 645D instead of a full frame or even just a higher end APS-C camera. they don't have the resources to do more. 300 people doing camera R&D sounds like a lot until you start adding up what they have to do.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Why and How I switched to Canon (for those who care) long

Sorry, but you lost me here. How have we seen that Pentax has no plans
for full-frame? Why would the release of lenses covering the small frame
be an indication of this when Canon has several reduced frame lenses?
Does anyone really believe Pentax wouldn't be willing to obsolete those
lenses (and have us replace them, of course) in the future?