> Just to throw some proper spin on Tom's report, I offer the following
> observations:
And I  am spinning your observations now.

> Beware of North Carolinians bearing Diet Dr. Peppers.
I thought they were good as far as Diet drinks go.

> After failing in his bid to shock any innocent coeds wandering past the
> creek on the edge of campus by channeling Johnny Weismuller, Tom
apparently
> then decided to catch up on his laundry one outfit at a time.
Why are there no pictures of this.

> Kodiak, the cinnamon bear, =is= worthy of admiration.
"he's the bear"

> My hair looked great, btw.
You think?

> If you ever find yourself on the same program with Tony Sweet, bring your
> good stuff, and prepare to be humbled anyway.
You were wonderful too.

> Jeepgirl really has a Jeep. It's not a =real= Jeep, though, because it has
> an automatic transmission.
Ignoring the automatic transmission it isn't a real jeep because it's a
wrangler, not a cj.

> Brian Setzer works the breakfast shift at the MacDonald's in Banner Elk,
NC.

And you are telling me this, becuase....

> Tom and Jeepgirl were married in an earlier life.
In Tom's dreams...

> John DeLoach is a funny guy.
Wonderfully funny.

> Mark Roberts has the oddest New York accent I've ever heard. Must be all
> that running.

I didn't notice.

> On Equipment:
>
> The MZ-S with BG-10 grip attached seriously kicks ass. I ran several rolls
> of film through it, and had a good time.
I really enjoyed this camera also, I had to fight with Tom so I could borrow
his.  And every second I did was a joy to me.

> Anyone who has ever seen my cameras can tell I don't care much how they
> look, but the MZ-S/BG-10 with the FA35/2AL attached is one good looking
> package.
It feels good too.

> All in all, it was a great weekend. I really enjoyed meeting and hanging
out
> with other PDML members, and I think Pentax was well-represented amongst
the
> infidels. We're already working on next year's program, so start planning
> that time off now. First weekend after Mother's Day.
I am ready to go, can we do it again next week?

jeepgirl