On Nov 2, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Pål Jensen wrote:

Anyone who can recommend an A3 quality photo printer. A while back an Epson model (was it called 7500?) was recommended. Is it still the one to have?

I went through this selection process recently, upgrading from an Epson 1270/MIS Quadtone ink set/QuadToneRIP. The Canon i9900, HP 8750 and Epson R1800/R2400 all come up as being top picks.

I went for the R2400 due to the print quality and papers available in matte surface for large-size printing, and for the excellent B&W quality. It's an excellent printer, I'm completely satisfied with its performance.

Godfrey