Fra: Ronald Arvidsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. december 2005 13:44
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: FS: 200 f2.8 screwmount - Mint

I have for sale a Sigma 200 f2.8, YS- screwmount. The lens comes with a
"macromode" making focusing to !/3 of full size possible. This part
though I believe is more of a softfocus thing than the real macro. The
lens has only been used a couple of times. Aperture and focusing works
snappy and smoothly. Aperture is the so called automatic for pentax M42.
Optics fine and without marks and blemishes.

Asking 140 Euro.

Ship from Sweden at actual cost.

Cheers,

Ronald