-----Original Message-----

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix
Date:  Mon Feb 6, 2006 11:23 pm
Size:  479 bytes
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

In a message dated 2/6/2006 7:25:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I too was surprised by the negativity and suspicion. You can't lose
your copyright without expressly agreeing to the same.
Paul
========
Okay, read rest of thread. I shouldn't have said anything. But someone didn't
think this idea through. Obviously people would worry about copyrights. And
not everyone is informed about them, that there are inherent copyrights.

Marnie aka Doe