It's interesting to note that Tom paraphrased the Pentax message he
received, and while I'm sure there's no attempt on Tom's part to obfuscate
matters, subsequent messages by Godfrey and Aaron shed a somewhat clearer
light on the situation, and, at least in my opinion, make the actions
Pentax much more understandable.

I get the sense that Pentax received a number of mean-spirited missives
from this list.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but if not, I'd not be surprised.

Shel