> From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> It's not any more.

My healthy skepticism was based on two things.  First, I thought it was rather
cheeky of a national corporation to ask its customers to provide something
effectively for nothing.  Secondly, the approach style did not meet what I
expected from the said body.  Your, and other persons', later remarks negated
the second point but I still adhere to the first.  So I didn't participate in
either the event or the subsequent discussion.

But the list hasn't changed.  It is exactly the same as it was before.  The
only difference is that you are aware of aspects of it that you were not
before.  That goes for quite a few of us.

I'm going to carry on as before.  As I hope Doug and the rest will.  This may
have been a particularly bloody skirmish but the war goes on.

8-)))

mike

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software