On 16 Feb 2006 at 5:38, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> In 1968 a few of us were bopping down Van Ness Avenue in San Francisco, and
> were along Auto Row.  One of the group, "a raggedy looking hippy chick,"
> spied a car that caught her eye, walked into the showroom, and said she
> wanted to buy it.  The salesman treated her like trash ... his mistake.
> The raggedy looking woman was Grace Slick, the lead singer for the very
> popular (and quite successful) Jefferson Airplane.

Adornments help. I've never been particularly fashion conscious and I in my
20's I was very fond of my very comfy old ripped jeans (the type that could
potentially lead to public exposure charges) however I also drove a late model
Porsche. So even though I literally looked like I had the a** out of my pants I
could generally easily secure a test drive in any top end vehicle so long as I
made it plain what I was driving.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998