Fra: Scott Loveless [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 16. februar 2006 07:28
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Interesting marketing

Bring a tape recorder.  Please.  Reminds me of the time the sales
monkey told me I should get the Nikon because the "Ni-core" lenses
were better.  When I asked how, she told me they were built better.  I
proceeded to point out the metal mount on the Pentax kit lens vs. the
plastic mount on the Nikkor.  She responded with something along the
lines of "you can't get accessories for the Pentax."  Gotta love it.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman