Fra: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 16. februar 2006 07:05
Til: Pentax Discuss
Emne: Interesting marketing

We have a box retailer in Canada called Bset Buy.
We have another called Future Shop.
I believe Best Buy owns Future Shop.
One sells Pentax DSLRs, the other sells Nikon.
A friend of mine just shoed up with his new D70.
He preferred the Pentax offering, and it was much less money.
Sadly, he believed the Nikon sales droid who told him that CCD's were passe,
that the one in the Pentax was failure prone and that all the real camera
makers were using CMOS, just like his Nikon.
My friend was quite put off when I showed him the specs in his camera
documentation.
We might go to Best Buy on the weekend so that I can grace his salesman with
my most charming and best behaved self.

William Robb