On 17 Feb 2006 at 6:23, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Gosh, someone better tell the magazines I shoot for and the stock house
> that sels my pics that six megapixels isn't good enough. They have
> hundreds of my images that are working just fine for them. How could
> that be?

There's no need to be condescending, if 6MP images are good enough for you and
your stock house/magazine publishers that's great, you've got just the tool to
do the job but it doesn't mean that it's good enough for everyone.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998