I would hope as lomg as a negative would hold out. I know the longevity numbers
thrown out
are from
lab tests, but i would hope as long as computers are made to read my formats,
or atleast
give me time
to upgrade them to what ever format comes along in the future.

30-50 years would be nice as a start number.<g>

Although i keep all my equine shots, and only a fraction are sold, it would not
be a
disaster for me if
after 10 years i could not access them. If no one is interested in 2006, what
makes me
think they'll be in
2016.:-)

However for my personal shots that are recording York Regions
farm/barn/landscapes and
stuff of my
family and cats etc, i'm doing, i would hope the data can be kept forever, and
the good
ones get printed
so that would help in longevity i suppose.

Wow,,, what a ramble LOL

Dave

Dave