> Fra: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 1/3/07, DagT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Maybe the difference here is between hi-fi-enthusiasts and music
> > enthusiasts?
> >
> > DagT
>
> Dag, I think you're just right. Several years ago I bought some
> components and cables and connected them. They sound *just right* for
> me. I don't care since then, I just enjoy listening ;-).
>
> For the record:
> Amp: NAD-320
> Driver (right term?): Pioner DV-575
> Speakers: Mission 71
> 2.5 mm cables from Amp to Speakers and custom made golden tipped
> (term) cables from Driver to Amp.

That's not very different from what I bought.  I listened to Mission speakers
but ended up with ProAc Studio 1, as I like the neutral and very detailed sound
which is nice with acoustic intruments. I got some good quadropole cables with
them.

I almost bought a NAD amplifier but decided on an Audiolab 8000A (sadly I think
they are out of business now) because it sounded better with the speakers, and
the CD-player is an expensive Technics player that I got very cheap from a
friend who work at the Technics representative in Norway.

Some time, when we get a house and the kids get bigger, I'll get a power
amplifier and some new set of ProAc speakers (the new ones are even better) but
living in an apartment what I've got now is perfect.

DagT