Your order for the ditched 6MB or for the new one with the smaller CCD?

I am not sure how to take this news. Perhaps it means the camera is more
affordable?
If the one that we already saw is upgradable, would it be possible it would
hit the market with a smaller CCD to begin with? That might be an
interesting upgrade path. However, before someone wants to buy the camera
with the smaller CCD with this upgrade path in mind, he needs to be sure
Pentax will have the upgrade available sometime in the future, and not ditch
it.

Is this all the information we have? No one with inside knowledge from
Pentax? Where is Pål now we need him?

Frits Wüthrich

Cotty wonders: