Mark Roberts fumed:

> I certainly hope you're correct. Right now I'm still
> *furious* at this latest development. I spent several
> thousand dollars on equipment this year, largely based
> on the confidence that the digital SLR was coming and
> what I bought would be compatible.

Gambling on just when the cutting edge of the technology curve
will produce real products in the marketplace is a risky business.
And it's not just Pentax that have slipped the product schedule
(which was never an official Pentax schedule, anyway); Contax are
said to be having similar problems with their full-frame sensor.

We, the Pentax users, feel this pain more deeply than Canon/Nikon
users because we don't have any alternative K-mount digital body
to tide us over until the eventual high-end bodies become reality.

--
John Francis  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  (650) 565-4427
MyWay.com          1070 Arastradero Rd,     Palo Alto,    CA  94306

Hello.  My name is Darth Vader.  I am your Father.  Prepare to die.