I realize this is a Mafud/Robb wrestling match, but what would be simplist
thing for most people in the same situation to do? Scanning negatives or
slides would be the optimal, but time consuming for large numbers of images.
A flatbed for prints? Still pretty time consuming, right? Would the quickest
way be a digital camera? I know some, like the Nikon Coolpics have slide
attachments available, and a simple tripod would work for quickly shooting
prints, right?

Dan Scott (curious spectator)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]