In a message dated 11/14/01 5:59:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Last Friday I finally got all my 78 rpm records transferred to 8-track
> tapes. So what's next?

Oh, let's see John: small format tape*t* Cassette, then CD.
*t* about 14 years ago (1987), I had all my favorite 33 1/3rd albums
rerecorded on ... guess what? HI_FI VHS video tape! Something about the width
of the tape and some other audio-speak I didn't understand then or now. You
~do~ need a quality 4-head recorder to hear all the data on the tapes.
Now I only have to get someone with a "pro" quality VHS deck to reproduce the
tapes on ... you guessed it; DVD or CD-R.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]