I have a lomographic camera that I only used once.
There's a pic of one similar to it here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S9WQ/
qid=1007129118/br=1-6/ref=br_lf_p_6/002-8533228-65
17607

It works fine. $30 plus shipping takes it.

I also have a Praktika that's good for parts, and
a Sigma Konica mount 100-200mm macro lens. It
appears to be in great condition. $40 plus
shipping.

By the way, I'm looking for a Kodak Signet 35.
It's an antique rangefinder, and I need one in
working condition. There are a few up on ebay
right now, but if anyone here has one, I'd rather
deal with you than with a stranger on ebay.

--Amita