The picture of the stamp on the web page is enlarged to the point that the
"artistry" is apparent, but it has been rendered in a photo realistic style.
Reduced to postage stamp size, as it will be seen in everyday use, the image
will appear to most as a colourized photograph.

Besides, it is a famous photographic image.  Just as a photograph of a
painting still depicts a painting, then a painting of a photograph,
especially a famous one that is rendered photo realistically, will be seen
as a photograph.

Regards, Anthony