Am I missing something here?

My reading of the article is that no one has doctored the original
photograph.  The stamp is a portrait by an artist based on a photograph.
 I don't have any problem with the artist not including the ciggy in his
work.

(Then again, I've never seen "All About Eve")

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia