> From: John Sessoms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2008/11/10 Mon AM 04:06:41 GMT
> To: pdml@pdml.net
> Subject: OT: cleaning the windshield  so I can see the Blue Ridge Parkway
>
> This actually comes from my getting out with my camera, and that's a
> Pentax, so it's not completely out of line I hope.

For the inside, a crumpled sheet of newspaper slightly dampened with vinegar.
Plus some elbow grease....

Clean, dry newspaper to finish.

For the outside, there is a process called "claying".  I have seen this
mentioned on various (UK) car forums but have been unable to unearth any
information other than the name.