> From: Feroze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2008/11/10 Mon AM 11:39:06 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: OT: cleaning the windshield  so I can see the Blue Ridge Parkway
>
> Clay is mostly used on paintwork, but you can try Poorboys, Meguires or
> Sonnax. Poorboy's also makes something called "Bug Squash", made to
> remove bugs, but it will also remove tar, sand and road salt

Thanks for that.  I did manage to find the Maguires stuff on a UK website
yesterday.  There seems to be the opinion here that it will (with some effort)
remove the fine scratches one (specifically, a _previous_ owner) can generate
by using the wipers dry.  Any idea if this is true, or does anyone know of any
other treatment?