I've never had an SACD, but it seems like technology is changing so
fast it's hard to keep up without pouring $$$ down the drain,
especially if the content is not there.  We buy and spend like we live
forever, and both the stuff and us will last, but it doesn't.

So here's a question.  Why when CD's first came out did almost every
single one have a disclaimer that it might 'show up the faults of the
original recording', when in reality it probably was not as good as
the original... merely on the noise level?

And one other ponderance.  Can a digital recording, regardless of the
medium one is listening to, be as good as the analog recording?
Several more... and a digital recording pressed to a vinyl record, can
it be little more than a digital recording... and then of course an
analog recording (as in LP), is no more than an inferior copy of the
analog source.

Tom