If I see the way customer A is treated, whether I am customer B or
customer ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP...  they displayed a certain attitude
towards their customer, even though the circumstances were not the
norm with the innacurate product description.

If I'm walking down the street and see a barking dog bite the
pedestrian in front of me, I wouldn't just walk by the dog, knowing
that he doesn't bite 99% of the people passing by... I know the
analogy is imperfect, but you likely get the point.

If a friend tells me of a bad experience at a certain car dealer or
garage, it makes me less likely to go there myself, even though the
business has thousands of satisfied customers and has been in business
for years.  That's why B&H should care and do what's right by the
customer.  Just this one thing, a $250 item can end up costing them
$1000's or tens of $1000's of dollars worth of sales with the
notoriety.  How smart is that? Instead the item get's removed from
resellers ratings... what does that imply...

Tom C.