Bill,
.0001%?  Sounds like hyperbole to me.
Remember Wally World.
Those folks who didn't understand why the blow-up was so fuzzy, or
why you couldn't just move the picture over to the left a bit and get
all of Uncle Ned.
You're the guy who bailed out on the job because you couldn't take 'em anymore.
.0001%?  You're not warm and fuzzy enough to love the customers that much!
Regards,  Bob S.  :-)