David Mann wrote:
Don't take this as being any kind of artistic photo gallery, it's just a
bunch of quick photos I took of my new headphone stand.  It's a small
garage project I've been working on since Easter and I just finished it off
this afternoon.

http://www.multi.net.nz/headphone-stand/

I'd been wanting to build this since I finished the headphone amplifier*
about a year ago.  My original plans were for something more along the
lines of a sculpture but that would have been really hard.  At least my
headphones have somewhere to rest now instead of sitting atop the CD
player.

(*) Yes, it's an amplifier built just for headphones.  Good ones can be
quite expensive.

BTW scroll saws are wonderful :)

Cheers, Dave

Well done, Dave. Beautiful work!
I appreciated the education about the Mâori names.
I just can’t let stuff like that go by unnoticed. What with Google, I don’t
have to anymore!  :-)

keith whaley