David Mann wrote:

Don't take this as being any kind of artistic photo gallery, it's just a bunch
of quick photos I took of my new headphone stand.  It's a small garage project
I've been working on since Easter and I just finished it off this afternoon.

http://www.multi.net.nz/headphone-stand/

I'd been wanting to build this since I finished the headphone amplifier* about
a year ago.  My original plans were for something more along the lines of a
sculpture but that would have been really hard.  At least my headphones have
somewhere to rest now instead of sitting atop the CD player.

(*) Yes, it's an amplifier built just for headphones.  Good ones can be quite
expensive.

BTW scroll saws are wonderful :)

I believe you've managed to create a new subgenre of steampunk there.