On Apr 18, 2010, at 2:48 AM, eckinator wrote:

> Very nice but please use Photoshop to align the screws in some nice
> pattern - they literally screw your project =P

Yeah I was thinking about that but I was more concerned with getting them all
flush with the surface.  Sorry about that :)  It would have been pretty hard to
coordinate them perfectly... maybe I should have just loosened them for the
photo.

> Very nice job indeed. I'm gonna have to build one all black and
> plasticky for my Stax; thanks for the inspiration =/

I've always been curious about Stax but I don't like the idea of having what's
essentially an AF radio transmitter on each side of my head.

I also have my old Sennheisers sitting around so maybe I'll make a stand for
them too...

Dave