Gave me a good chuckle there, Stan. Thanks!

On Apr 30, 2010, at 20:03 , Stan Halpin wrote:

Sorry, I have worked for the Army for 39+ years and have developed an aversion to camo. What triggered it was the number of complaints about pedestrians being hit by cars on base. Helloooo - they are all wearing camo! And then they wander across the street expecting people to see them?

--
It's not that life is too short, it's that you're dead for so long......
— Anon

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac