From: Miserere
On 30 April 2010 23:03, Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> Sorry, I have worked for the Army for 39+ years and have > developed an aversion to camo. What triggered it was the > number of complaints about pedestrians being hit by cars on > base. Helloooo - they are all wearing camo! And then they > wander across the street expecting people to see them?
>
> stan

That's some damn good camo! I'm sure some smart salesman at the
clothes supplier can work that into an ad campaign: "Camouflage so
good, not even your own people will see you! [There are currently 3
people wearing our camouflage in this ad.]"

I dunno, but it seems to me if you're on an Army base you ought to expect people crossing streets to be wearing camo.