On 05/05/2010, Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> In a related pet peeve of mine, I intensely dislike drivers of greyish
> vehicles who drive in rain or dim light conditions without headlights turned
> on. Yes, they can see the road well enough without their lights, but others
> can't see them.

This is a pet peeve of mine too, however my car is large, white and I
turn either the parking, headlight or driving lights on as the
conditions require and people still don't seem to see me (often the
ones in microscopic cars which is a worry for them).

When I rode a bike I had a black jacket but I wore a bright single
colour helmet and rode with my lights on (and I still got hit).

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours