I'll probably try the K-7 with the 77/1.8 in manual mode for the next
production (Bat Boy) as long as their is enough light on the main subject to
allow manual focusing. My eyes are not getting better with age. At least this
will give me some idea of whether then K-7 is a better body than the K-x for
theatre productions given the ambient conditions.

One combination I have not considered is the Panasonic Lumix with Zuiko 50mm
macro. I'll probably toss it in the bag as well.

Jeffery

On Oct 23, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> [...]

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA