So, Paul, I suppose you're the second one on the list after William Robb, who got this camera. Or at least if my memory does not fail me, you are.

Congratulations. Good pictures. Meanwhile it seems I will be buying Topaz Denoise as it does wonders to my shoot-in-the-dark-and-underexpose-with-high-ISO images...

It is good to know that technology is advancing.

Boris