2010/11/3 Steven Desjardins <drd1...@gmail.com>:

> He does present it as a vast conspiracy. I think that the camera
> makers don't mention it because they probably think no one cares.  Of
> course, maybe they will now.

The measurebators will. Kennyboy will write a featurette on it. Maybe
even the high end shooters will. Joe Average, Jane Doe and J. Random
Foreigner won't, not to mention Max and Elisabeth Mustermann. Neither
will I. I'll perhaps gain some insights regarding exposure correction
defaults for given settings but I don't think it is really worth the
fuss at all.

Ecke