Hehe, got your point Larry but there's a difference between promoting
the good things of a product (not stating bad ones) and bold lies.
I'll add that politics lies are no reason to accept lies everywhere
else except maybe if this is the world one wants to live in.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs