However, Adam, my original point was that the fact that new camera of one system (K-5) outdoes similar cameras of other systems (7D, D300s, etc) has only limited relevance. More often people don't shoot via adapters and the fact that neighbor's grass has been recolored in greener color is just that - the color of neighbor's grass...

Boris