2010/11/7 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:
> On 11/6/2010 4:32 PM, Thibouille wrote:
>>
>> As for Mpix, I'm sorry but this is laughable seeing the little
>> difference. Or why would Nikon guys pay for D700/D3s 'crappy' little
>> 12Mpix sensor.
>> As for DR, the 7D is bye bye. Oh, D700 is also. Damn. And that 60D
>> is... well almost a toy.
>> K5 sealing is better, fps is almost tie (7fps vs 8 fps), High ISOs are
>> better on K5.
>
> Thibs, you cannot mount Nikon lens on Canon body. You cannot mount a Pentax
> lens on Nikon body, etc. So, if one is shooting Nikon system, the wonders of
> K-5 are irrelevant. If one is having lots of K-mount lenses, the 7D's video
> advantages are irrelevant... And so on.

I don't think so. It is relevant because people are subject to change
system. A lot of people changed system because of sensors specs (two
other usual would be lenses and AF performance). We're talking bodies,
not systems.

> Seems you have forgotten few smilies here too.

No, I'm just playing Adam's game. He doesn't use any. probably because
he's serious.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs