I knew someone would cave in.  You were high on my list, Bob.

It seems nice ad sharp.  Uniform lighting exposure is excellent.  DR
rears it's head in a few shots, but nothing you can't live with.  I
really don't know how another camera would have done.  I have some DR
issues with my micro43 bodies, but of course that's a somewhat smaller
sensor.

I'm very jealous, BTW.

--
Steve Desjardins