For two years, I had a daily photo project going.  I made myself shoot
every day, and I would post the day's pic on a blog, to keep myself
honest.  Not only was that a great way to learn the mechanics of
photography, it was a great creative exercise, too.  Some days, it's
nearly impossible to come up with something to photograph... and
having to get creative yielded some fun results at times.  I've let
that project go, in order to concentrate on some other things, but I
miss the routine of it, and the steady progress & feedback.  It also
became a great journal of our life during that time, but that's beside
the photography point.

I'm reading everyone else's ideas with interest.  I'd like to find
another regimen to latch onto for a while...

:)
-c