I see many, many brands of "point & shoot" cameras in my Saturday morning class.

One of the things I found interesting was people that owned Kodak
cameras loved them, but always were kind of apologetic about owning
the brand.  Most of them usually started a question with "this is only
a Kodak, but..."

The interesting thing was the Kodak really understood their customer.
The only put stuff into the interface that would be needed.

Overall, camera manuals are bad.  But of the bunch, Kodak manuals were
usually better than most.

I think the other brands have learned the the feature count isn't
selling cameras anymore, and selling someone a feature laden camera
that they can't figure out is not a good way to sell them their "next"
camera.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com