From: Jaume Lahuerta

----- Mensaje original -----

De: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
With cautious optimism diluted with a small portion of educatedness I
submit to the court that I am starting to get a feeling of deja vu
from mid 2000's when we had plethora of cameras all sporting the very
same 6 MP sensor... Anyone else care to join me in my deja vu?

I woud say that, after the 6mpix era, Pentax is using the same sensor in 2-3
bodies:

10 Mpix in K10D, K200D and K-m
12 Mpix in K-x and k-r
14 Mpix in K20D and K-7
16 Mpix in K-5 and K-30 (and k-01 but this is a different category for me).
So it should be enough for this sensor...

Regards,

Jaume

Did Pentax use the same sensor for the K20D & the K7 or were they just the same pixel count?