On 05/06/2012 10:58 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:

Calling Megaupload a "cloud storage company" is like calling the Mafia
a "global security firm". Nobody legit had anything stored there. It
was/is for warez, swiped movies and music, etc.

I didn't know that.
Which reinforces my point, really. How may people really know about the peccadilloes of who they deal with before it hits the news?

Now if the FBI shutdown DropBox or Amazon I'd be interested. The
notion that one of these legit cloud services would be shutdown
because of a court order is dubious and of an extremely low order of
risk.

What happens if Dropbox happens to be next?

--

William Robb