On Jun 7, 2012, at 1:42 AM, William Robb wrote:

> If this is the case, then it may well just be random chance that they were
> chosen by the FBI to be made an example of, in which case no cloud storage
> facility is safe, and this is just one more way to lose data.

That's pretty much my line of thought and they might succeed if they stop
shooting themselves in the foot.

It's quite funny hearing the FBI trying to defend the unauthorised shipping of
copies of KD's data back to the USA.  Apparently when they do it the copy isn't
an original therefore the Solicitor General's request doesn't apply.  Try
telling that to the RIAA or MPAA when they come knocking :D

Oh and despite Fedexing several copies of it back to the USA post-haste, when
the defence asks for a copy for themselves and the judge says hand it over...
oh sorry it's too hard and will take longer than the 3 weeks you gave us.

Oh well, at least we don't have a blank media levy here ;)

Dave