jn289 wrote:

>I hope everyone on the East Coast remains OK.

We're battening down the hatches here in Boston. We're not expected to
get hit as hard as NYC and other cities farther south but it's hard to
be sure how bad it's going to be. The college has cancelled classes
for tomorrow so I can stay home and man the fort, so to speak. Storm
surge is said to be the big threat: high tide at mid-day tomorrow
could be the worst. We're far enough inland that it shouldn't be a
factor for us, but people on the ocean could have big problems.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com