David Parsons wrote:

>I'm not expecting much from the actual rain, but storm surge and
>streams/dams overtopping should be interesting.  Parts of my town tend
>to flood, but I doubt that my house will get much.
>
>I drive for work, so we'll see how many doctor's offices actually
>cancel appointments.

Wouldn't you know it but Children's Hospital has the temerity to stay
open during all of this so Lisa will be going in to work tomorrow!
We're only a mile from the hospital so she walks in every day. Being a
veteran hiker she has the clothing and fortitude to do it in pretty
much any kind of weather. We'll see how much extra work she has to do
for colleagues who don't have the same toughness...

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com