I'm lucky -- certainly Manhattan is in the path, but I'm in a part of Manhattan is one of those places family who are in zone A would want to come to stay, if I had any such :-)

My best friend's son and his wife are in a building in lower Manhattan that has manditory evacuatlion but they are in a building that has a backup generator and are on the 4th floor and last I heard were not going to budge... last year they did and it fizzled. unfortunately that attitude is being displayed a lot here. A shame.

Crossing fingers I don't lose power... which is not as unlikely as I'd like it to be because of all the dug up streets around here and recent
cable outages.  I certainly won't be going out tomorrow!  lots of debris
flying around is likely.

Wind whistling outside already.

now, back to Words with friends and storm watching tv

Guess I will have to apply myself to get Brian a PUG entry :-)

ann