Ingrid just phoned home from Brooklyn. She's still in Bay Ridge but about as
far inland as one can be and still be in Bay Ridge. She said it's raining hard
and blowing but didn't seem concerned. She's in a third-floor apartment, so
water isn't a problem. Since she didn't have to go into work on Wall Street
today, she's enjoying the storm immensely.